In recent years, automated translation services such as Google Translate have made huge strides in terms of accuracy. Despite this, they are still have limitations and results can often be unintentionally hilarious. They offer quick translation solutions while on the go. However, it is not recommendable to use them in situations that require a formal and mistake-free register. So, if you need any kind of documentation translated, don’t get lost in translation and seek help from a professional.
WHAT I DO
Over the past 20 years I have worked as a translator, proof reader and corrector. This has involved translating and correcting contents of all types on both an in-house and freelance basis. Some of the projects I have collaborated on include:
- Travel guides: (Guía Campsa, Repsol Spanish Beach Guide 2003, Año Xacobeo 2004)
- Motorsports news: MotoGP, F1 and World Rally Championships
- Corporate and financial news
- Patents, contracts and CVs
- EU-funded reports on agriculture and immigration
- Simultaneous translation
The language pairings I predominantly work with are:
- Spanish to English | English to Spanish
- Catalan to English
- Portuguese to English
I accept all kinds of translations, regardless of the size and difficulty of the project. In addition, I can also translate website contents into the languages mentioned above.