With nearly 20 years in web design and web content management, I design and build websites for all types of clients. Working with clients to establish a clear plan of action, I am able to provide them with the look and user experience that they require for their site. As trends come and go, I can also redesign existing websites in order to bring them into line with current trends and practices.
My background is web/graphic design, and web content copywriting and proofreading. As a result, I can create content that is clear and concise, while also optimised for SEO and easy to read.
WHAT I DO
Below you will find some of the web design services that I provide. I can help you to:
- Build your own website from scratch
- Modernise or customise the way your site looks
- Set up an online store
- Integrate booking systems (MindBody Online, Acuity Scheduling) into your website
- Optimise the content of your website for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) purposes
- Translate the content of your website into or from Spanish, Catalan and Portuguese
- Maintain your website regularly updated
- Offer visitors to your website a pleasant and user friendly experience
- Improve your site’s appearance and performance across all types of devices
- Monitor website activity with Google Analytics
- Advertise your site using Google Ads
In addition to this, I can also provide training so that you can update your own website.
Here are links to websites that I have created for clients:
- Yoga Mama: Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training school located in Putney, south-west London.
- d j yoga: Diane King SYT, specialist in Pregnancy, Restorative and Hatha in south-west London.
- Yoga Mama Wellness: Private Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and Fitness studio located in Putney, south-west London.
- House of Cally: London artist Cally Lathey’s website and online store.
- MG Hypnosis: Marygrace Anderson, clinical hypnotherapist, psychologist, cognitive behavioural therapist and life coach.
- Yoga Baba: Baby organic clothing company.
- Putney Reflexology: Ali Burn, reflexologist based in Putney.
- Jill McGivering: Jill McGivering, author and journalist.